We’re Back!! We are prepared, you are protected!!
After almost three months, we are again allowed to take care of your eyes. Infection prevention and control is being implemented, we assure you that this is serious business:
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed
- Hands will be cleaned before and after every patient interaction
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available and must be used by anyone entering the clinic
- We will all be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Anyone entering the clinic MUST wear a mask
- Physical distancing will be maintained
- Protective shields have been installed on equipment
- Every piece of equipment that a patient contacts will be disinfected before use with the patient
- Every frame or sunglass that you try on will be disinfected after you try it on
- The washroom WILL NOT be accessible to patients
As well as the above directives from our College, we will be installing a Hextio advanced air purifier and virus killer.
If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one for a donation to one of my favourite charities: Optometry Giving Sight. You will receive a tax receipt on the spot for a minimum $5 donation.
Walk-in appointments WILL NOT be allowed. You MUST call to book a time to pick up your eyeglasses, sunglasses or contact lenses in order to ensure social distancing protocols are adhered to. Additionally, we are scheduling appointments for new eye wear and sunglass purchases in the boutique.
We are all together in this challenging time, please be patient with us as we navigate these uncharted waters.